Thursday 7 January 2016

Tiny House & Container House

With praise to God, I bid you a lovely Friday.

Today I want to share one of my dream plan. Since everyone will need a home one day when they grow up and start builds their own family, money can be a problem. It is okay to dream big but sometime it is hard to make it a reality. Since I am in my early 20’s I realize that by planning for my future is one of the essential things to do so that I can prepare on my future. So, I came out with the idea of living big in small house.

Tiny House
You can check out Tiny House in https://www.youtube.com/ where a lot of houses that are built small and compact. The furniture’s are very practical and multi-purpose. Usually, tiny house pack with loft/attic where the owner will place their bed usually it is a queen size bed. There will be 1 bed, 1 toilet, kitchen, small dining table and sofa plus TV. It is more like a cottage where you can install air condition if you want the house to be cool. Moreover, tiny house might be small, so by installing big windows and sliding door will provide great view of the outside and make the house look big. There are tiny house with bunk bed or double deck bed for extra bed and usually the sofa can also be used as bed/sofa. The ceiling usually is tall so it will give the sense of spacious space. Therefore, owning a house will not be a big problem since any size of houses can be live by us if we are flexible and be positive with it.




Container House
On the other side, this idea that came from my brother is one of the ideas that I totally support since it will save a lot of money to build a house. Constructing this house is like playing with lego. It is fun where all your creative ideas can be contribute in designing the house. In Malaysia, this type of house usually being own by single person or people who want to live without debt. A brilliant idea to start your life with your own house where no debt will follow you. I am talking about the container house. It might sound funny as we live in a steel box. No, not really. It is really interesting to be living in a container house. You can intersect two or more containers that will provide more space than you can imagine. Having a small garden or balcony is also a plus. The cost of a 20’ long pre-used dry container is around RM5,000 and 40’ long pre-used dry container cost around RM8,000. You can install toilet and kitchen utilities with the installation of wires to provide electricity, and then you can have your tiny house. You are also need to find a suitable land before purchasing the container. Owning your own land is good for your future. You can check on container house in https://www.youtube.com/ or in Google to get the idea of a container house.




You can check out tiny house: 


Or you can check you container house: 

2 comments:

  1. Well first thing to say is I am impressed. Just the fact you are actually thinking about your future at your age. I wish I had! These house containers are fantastic, I have never seen one before. They actually have everything you could need, and looks to have way more space than I imagined. What a great choice to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this content.i also like tiny houses.

    ReplyDelete