Sunday 7 February 2016

Bachelor Records Management: UiTM Puncak Perdana - Courses, Place, College

With praise to God, I bid you a lovely Friday.

For anyone who got accepted in bachelor in UiTM, congratulation. I was selected into Information Management in Records at Puncak Perdana, Selangor. I am off on 28th February 2016. So today I want to talk about records management.

As far as I know, since I am still not entering degree (like 20% information about records sorry).. I want to share some overall courses in Records Management.  For me, I will take semester 3 until semester 7 (if I’m not mistaken). So in total, I got 2 ½ years in degree. For the last semester, I need to go for industrial training or we call it practical. For detail view on each semester in records management, you can go to this link:


Or if you want to know about other program in Information Management, you can go to this link:


As far as I know, we will be staying at Puncak and will be transfer to Rembau, Seremban. Hopefully we can survive there because it was quite far from the town. I am not sure if there is bus at Rembau but if you have car, maybe you can.

(UiTM Puncak Perdana)

(UiTM Rembau)


About the college/dorm in Puncak, they call it Kolej Jasmine. They provide 3 bedrooms for 8 people per house. 4 people for 1 room, 2 people for each 2 room. The payment is divided by below:
4 bed double deck room: RM210/head
2 single bed/ 1 double deck bed room: RM240/head

(P.Perdana Kolej Jasmine)







They also provide single table for each student. 2 toilets per house and a space place for laundry. The college/dorm is resided at the back of the faculty building. So don’t worry about getting late for class or when it is raining. (hopefully).


For now, Rembau is still on construction. So we have to wait for it until it fully finished and hopefully when the time we reside there, the water and electricity is there. Amin. 

(UiTM Rembau)


So for IM student in Puncak, Good Luck and pray for bless from God.  Farewell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment